01 November 2022 – 30 September 2025
€ 400 000
- Capital Humano Edit Value, Lda (Portugal)
- European Confederation of the Footwear Industry – CEC (Belgium)
- Centro Tecnológico do Calçado de Portugal -CTCP (Portugal)
- Centro Tecnológico del Calzado de La Rioja (Spain)
- Politecnico Calzaturiero (Italy)
- ByAR (Portugal)
- Gheorghe Asachi Technical University of Iasi – TUIASI (Roamani)
SHOE 5.0 – Patrnership for Footwear Industry 5.0 Readiness
The Erasmus+ Shoe 5.0 project follows the concept of Society 5.0 and Industry 5.0. Within Society 5.0, the well-being of the worker is at the centre of the production process, who should use new technologies to provide prosperity beyond jobs and growth, while respecting the production limits of the planet.
Considering the rapid societal and technological transformations, the Erasmus+ Shoe 5.0 aims at helping companies to upskill workers, key-technicians and leaders of the footwear industry, by creating new and innovative learning environments. This project will provide them competencies that are not only focused on technology implementation but also on finding solutions to societal challenges including the preservation of resources, climate change, digitalisation and social stability.
The project desires to contribute to the reshaping and support of footwear industry’s companies, with a human-centric approach allowing managers and workers to reinforce their digital skills, permitting a sustainable personal development and also, ensuring that training actions can occur according to each individual own needs, learning rhythm and style.
- To provide knowledge to workers so that they can interconnect the implementation of new technologies, bring maximum performance to the industry, and thus take a further step towards sustainability and efficiency, improving human experiences at work.
- To prepare the European footwear sector to embrace the challenge of transition to sustainable, digital, human centric and resilient industry, transcending efficiency and productivity objectives.
- To develop a multi-level and personalised digital training plan, accompanied by the corresponding tools to implement and facilitate a green and digital transition, making shoe factories a place where creative and talented people can come to work and have a human and personalised experience.
- A Training Needs’ Scanning Tool
- The Shoe 5.0 Training Content Package with interactive AR/VR content and practical exercises for trainees
- A Manual for “Training for Trainers” based on training methodology