11 January 2021 — News
LIFE GreenShoes4All project: a step forward reaching a Circular Economy in the footwear industry. The first newsletter has been published!
The first newsletter of the LIFE GreenShoes4All project “Footwear environmental footprint category rules implementation and innovative green shoes ecodesign and recycling” has been published.
This edition focuses on:
- Project background and objectives
- Performing shoes with a lower Product Environmental Footprint (PEF)
- Eco-design guidelines Product Environmental Footprint Category Rules (PEFCRs)
- Results of demonstrative experiments
- Market analysis: “Green consumer” & companies producing in an eco-friendly way.