1 January 2017 — Press Releases
CEC Press Releases
- 08/04/2019 Another Successful World Footwear Congress!
- 27/02/2019 – Kick-off Meeting of New Erasmus+ Project on Science Led Shoe
- 10/02/2019 Portugal will take over the next CEC Presidency
- 28/01/2019 – Join us at the World Footwear Congress 2019!
- 04/12/2018 – LIFE GreenShoes4All – A new methodology for a low carbon Economy
- 03/10/2018 – Fit2Com steps in Lineapelle
- 18/09/2018 – Official launch of the 6th World Footwear Congress
- 25/07/2018 – Knowledge4Footwear Presents New Online Platform for Innovation Training in Footwear Manufacturing
- 13/07/2018 – The “Digital TCLF” project confirms the emerging need for digital skills in the TCLF sectors
- 04/07/2018 – Blueprint Skills4Smart TCLF 2030 Second Partners’ Meeting: Looking for Excellence in VET
- 29/06/2018 – “Talent Shoe 2018”: The final Award Ceremony
- 28/05/2018 – CEC calls on Footwear Technicians to participate in pilot course on comfortable fashion footwear
- 16/05/2018 – Global footwear représentatives together for free and fair trade in the footwear sector
- 30/04/2018 – Closing the gap between education and employment: final conference of Learn2Work”
- 02/02/2018 – A Blueprint to revitalise skills and jobs in the TCLF sectors in Europe
- 29/01/2018 – Shake the footwear sector! Sign up to the First European Contest for Young Students
- 12/01/2018 – What digital skills occupations will be most needed by Textile, Clothing, Leather, and Footwear Companies?
- 20/12/2017 – CEC welcomes the Czech Leather and Footwear Association
- 17/11/2017 – Fit2Com to launch pilot on comfortable fashion footwear course
- 05/10/2017 – Shoes Made in EU: the European shoemaker launches online course
- 26/09/2017 – A new profile and training programme on luxury footwear manufacturing
- 04/08/2017 – First training pilot on high-end footwear manufacturing
- 07/07/2017 – CEC re-elects Mr Sagripanti as President
- 28/04/2017 – CEC President meets EP President Tajani
- 10/04/2017 – Innovative training course for European luxury and high-end footwear
- 29/03/2018 – Entrepreneurship and business opportunities for Young people in sustainable footwear
- 13/03/2017 – Learn2Work will bring new Young talent to footwear manufacturing
- 31/01/2017 – What do consumers look for in terms of comfort in shoes?
- 23/01/2017 – Kick-off meeting of new Erasmus+ project on digital skills for Textile, Clothing, Leather, and Footwear Industries
- 01/2017 – High-end shoe project creates a new qualification profile in luxury manufacturing
- 11/01/2017 – A new Member joins CEC